Sunday, July 11, 2010

Good News: 175 Wild Horses Saved from Slaughter « Straight from the Horse's Heart

Good News: 175 Wild Horses Saved from Slaughter « Straight from the Horse's Heart

Yesterday morning I sat at the computer and just could not bring myself to write anything, not one blinking word. Day after day we have been battered with the bad news of the BLM violating the law and decimating the few remaining wild horse herds while diabolical mental misfits sit in the wings and smack their lips at the chance of getting the horses on their BBQ. I was so distraught that I actually phoned a seated board member of a much respected equine advocacy group to voice my concerns long before the sun was up and still the keyboard remained silent. All of you valued readers just deserved some good news for a change.

No comments: