Sunday, May 1, 2011

Captured BLM Wild Horse Gets New Home « Straight from the Horse's Heart

Captured BLM Wild Horse Gets New Home « Straight from the Horse's Heart

March 2011 – I have been crying for the wild horses and burros since my daughter called me on her way back from the Twin Peaks Roundup last summer – after she saw for herself what REALLY happens to the horses and burros during the BLM stampedes. This week however, my tears were of joy … it’s about time something GOOD happened … even if it is just a small step in a gigantic tragic story. One of only a few remaining Twin Peaks wild stallions was “sprung” from a BLM wild horse and burro facility … and is now safe and sound at his new home at DreamCatcher Sanctuary … a million thank-yous go out from his heart and mine to many, many people … he is YOUR horse and my horse and has always has been and always will be … but he belongs only to himself … as it should be and always will be. His name is ACE.

No comments: