Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Super Bowl Means Clydesdales in America’s Heart « Straight from the Horse's Heart

The Super Bowl Means Clydesdales in America’s Heart « Straight from the Horse's Heart

As an adult I never had the time nor the inclination to sit down and watch a group of grossly overpaid men play with a ball on a field of green grass on a Sunday afternoon; there always seemed to be something more meaningful or important to do. But never the less, regardless of what part of the world or what strange country I might be in I would endeavor to get before a computer keyboard, the following week, and attempt to find online the Clydesdale commercial that had played during the game. That has become my Super Bowl tradition and one that I look forward to with great relish.

No comments: