Thursday, September 29, 2011

New BLM Wild Horse and Burro Honcho Sends Advocates Into Twilight Zone « Straight from the Horse's Heart

New BLM Wild Horse and Burro Honcho Sends Advocates Into Twilight Zone « Straight from the Horse's Heart

Please excuse me while I slip off my sport coat, dress jeans and Sunday boots. We’ve been busy, the last several days, at the first annual International Equine Conference in D.C. and proper protocol required that I look, and act presentable. Which, I might add, was quite a chore when it came time to introducing the new director of the BLM’s broken Wild Horse and Burro program, Joan Guilfoyle; you know, the federal employee who appeared in an article in the New York Times, last week, spouting misnomer, incorrect facts and high school girlie sort of spew about how much she loves the pretty little horsies; that’s the one. It’s time for me to put my muck boots, crumpled straw hat and holey jeans back on because we got a few stalls to muck out.

No comments: