Sunday, July 3, 2011

Equine Fireworks « Straight from the Horse's Heart

Equine Fireworks « Straight from the Horse's Heart

There is a lot going on in the world of equines, these days, but I am holding myself true to my promise that we will take the day off, on Sundays, and recharge our batteries…the challenges will be there tomorrow. So today, in keeping with a 4th of July tradition, I will trot out a story that I wrote exactly 7 years ago tomorrow, the 4th of July. Some of you may have already read it, particularly those who have read our book, but many may have not so for you kind folks we install a little holiday tale for you inner-entertainment. But remember, it’s all about the heart, not just ours but the hearts of the horses. To you my friends, enjoy the magic. ~ R.T.

No comments: