Wednesday, March 21, 2012

CNN Losses Credibility with Story on “Eating Donkeys” « Straight from the Horse's Heart

CNN Losses Credibility with Story on “Eating Donkeys” « Straight from the Horse's Heart

There is a lot of weird crap floating around the internet, so much so that if you give it much notice it can set your head to spinning but when a major media outlet is so lame as to pick up and regurgitate sickening perversion and tout it as news or a topic of interest it begins to make one wonder where the world made the wrong turn.

Recently, CNN’s “Eatocracy” published an article about Andrew Zimmern’s “5 Foods that can change the World”.  You know Zimmern, he is the host for that TV show on the Travel Channel called Bizarre Foods that no one watches.  I, for one, spend 7 out of 12 months in foreign countries and just can’t wait to get back to the U.S. to eat something that I can identify and don’t have to go to Biology class to recognize (watch out for  fried scorpion, sauteed jellyfish, duck’s feet, fungus, stuffed pig ears and bush meat).  So I don’t think ole Simmern has much up on me as my major concern is monitoring, carefully, what passes past my lips as the bulk of where I travel has no good ole, western, sit down toilets.

No comments: