Saturday, February 12, 2011

Obama Wild Horse Agency Concludes Animal Cruelty Legal Under Current Administration « Straight from the Horse's Heart

Obama Wild Horse Agency Concludes Animal Cruelty Legal Under Current Administration « Straight from the Horse's Heart

I simply cannot believe this, then again maybe I can. How in the world can you allow an agency to conduct an investigation upon itself and it's contractors and call it impartial? Where are the checks and balances, where is American honesty and transparency, where is the law? This is so outlandish that I cannot even put my thoughts into words. The only thing that I can say is this singular report substatiates, verifies and validates all that I said in yesterday's article, we have to act and we have to act NOW! This has GOT to stop!

No comments: