Thursday, May 6, 2010

How To Be An Effective Advocate For Wild Horses « Straight from the Horse's Heart

How To Be An Effective Advocate For Wild Horses « Straight from the Horse's Heart

Actually, I’m fairly new to the wild horse situation myself. Due to my personal experiences, stopping horse slaughter was always my passion. I’ve never lived far enough west for wild horses to be a common topic of conversation, and I have never seen a wild herd. But when I heard those rumors about sending captive wild horses to slaughter, I decided I needed to investigate.

If you already know about horses, so much the better, because so many people these days have never even SEEN a live horse, so they can easily be misled by the massive disinformation campaign that the anti-horse people have mounted. You need to be able to set them straight.

No comments: